Love Your Clothes is coming to Cardiff for a week of FREE activities across the city to help reduce the environmental impact of clothes.
‘Love Your Clothes Cardiff’ takes place from Monday 24 – Saturday 29 October in conjunction with Cardiff Fashion Week.
We've teamed up with Green City Events, YMCA Cardiff, Oxfam, Age Cymru and our local Super Crafters to bring you an exciting range of events. Here's how you can get involved....
- Donate your unwanted clothes to help us collect five tonnes of clothing
- Exchange your donation for tokens to shop for pre-loved treasures at the Swap Shop
- Learn how to re-fashion and alter your clothes at our upcycling workshops
- Bring an item of clothing in need of a quick fix to the repair surgery
- Take part in a Sewathon to help make festival-ready clothes for Oxfam
- Have fun and get creative at family workshops
- Join us at Cardiff Fashion Week’s designer village for sustainable fashion masterclasses
Fix, alter, re-fashion, upcycle, sew, donate, swap…. get involved!
In Partnership with: