Love Your Clothes and Bangor University brought a first of its kind event to North Wales from 11-16 March 2016. Find out more about our Bangor event on Storify, which brings together all the photos, videos and social media updates from the week.
Here’s how the people of Bangor got involved:
- Donating unwanted clothes to help us collect a tonne of clothing for Age Cymru, British Heart Foundation (BHF) Cymru and Antur Waunfawr.
- Exchanging donations for tokens to shop for pre-loved treasures at the clothes swap and swishing event.
- Learning new skills at one of our free sewing and upcycling workshops.
- Bringing an item of clothing in need of some TLC to our high street repair café.
- Joining talks, demonstrations and masterclasses to learn how to make the most of their wardrobe.
- Taking part in the family Easter trail and creative craft workshops.
- Bangor University
- British Heart Foundation - Cymru
- Age Cymru