Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer. Most large websites use these to improve your experience. To learn more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
To improve your experience, for example:
- to allow you to sign in and stay signed in on our site;
- to remember information so you don’t have to re-enter it;
- to display content suitable to your device; and
- to provide you with content tailored to you.
To measure website and marketing communications
To enhance the security of the site. For example to identify and prevent fraud and spam.
To provide content or services from other companies.
We use third-party cookies to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
Specifically we use:
- Google Analytics to measure website and marketing communications
- YouTube to provide you with videos on our website
- Twitter to provide you with a view of tweets on our website
- Cookies from testing software such as Google Optimise
These third-party services provide more detailed information on what their cookies do, and give the option to opt-out of their cookies and control your preferences.
Opting out and deleting cookies
You can also clear your cookies completely after visiting our site using your browser settings.