We are happy to consider guest posts that meet the following criteria:
- The post is of interest to our core audience (consumers open to changing the way they buy, use and dispose of clothing).
- The author is actively involved in the area of sustainable clothing.
- The subject matter is relevant to our aim to change consumer behaviour in relation to the clothing lifecycle.
- The post is primarily non-commercial in nature, ie it is not just an advertisement for your products/services but has added value for readers.
- We are flexible about cross-posting. We are happy to publish guest posts that are also published on your own website.
- We would be happy to discuss reciprocal blogging, eg we guest blog on your website alternately with you blogging on ours.
- We will prioritise guest posts where the subject matter is topical and, if possible, related to themes in our content calendar.
- Please contact us in advance with your ideas and we will work with you to schedule your guest post for the most appropriate timeslot.
- We may carry out a light copy-edit of your blog post for editorial reasons, eg to fit our house style. We will check that you are happy with any changes before publishing.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or want to contact us about contributing to our website, please contact us.