Check out our handy videos and guides, and you’ll soon find yourself with some serious refashioning skills.
We’ve got all kinds of useful advice to help you rediscover the clothes you really love. From magic tricks with dye to smart ways to transform an outfit with accessories, you’ll be seeing your wardrobe in an entirely different way.
Our connoisseurs of craftiness are a goldmine of imagination and creativity, helping you to make unique items that reflect your individual style.
But beware – upcycling can be addictive...
- Make a top and skirt from a dress
- Making a laptop case from a jumper
- Make a sun cape from a man’s shirt
- Make a halterneck dress from a man’s shirt
- Make a bag from a skirt
- Making a cushion cover from a jumper
- Make a memory quilt from babygrows
- Making a tablet sleeve from denim jeans
- Make a tote bag from curtains
- Making a cushion or small rug using re-used fabrics